Website JOB DESCRIPTION
Work with the Video QC Label Management team to review priorities Ensuring that files received are workable and technically compliant QC of multiple product types such as short form, long form and ancillary video content Supporting product setup of long form titles Adding metadata to company’s content management systems Providing clear feedback and recommendations for labels and creators on QC failed videos Updating Workflow Management systems to report on SLAs & KPIs Supporting the Video Ops and Video Engineering leads on developing tools and processes Additionally, there may be opportunities for light editing work related to the digitization of our video archive
- Strong experience in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere or other video editing packages Extreme attention to detail Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment Familiarity with the video production lifecycle.
- An understanding of the technologies involved in filming, editing, grading and converting videos Experience with file deliverables (Netflix, Amazon, iTunes etc.)
- Experience with Content Management and Workflow tracking systems.
- A passion for Film, TV & Music Excellent written communication skills Experience with digitization workflows, especially from analogue formats.
- A background in Digital Supply Chain distribution.
- Especially related to delivering video content to the correct codec and xml requirements An understanding of technical audio principles.
- Experience with Slack, Air table, or equivalent.
- An understanding of musical structure. Such as, the ability to identify a chorus from a verse from an intro.
- Experience with UK broadcast requirements and closed captioning workflows.
- Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience in Video QC or Post-Production
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Relevant College degree or equivalent job-related experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com