Website JOB DESCRIPTION
We are currently seeking a creative, highly motivated Sr. Full Stack Developer/Engineer with experience and expertise in React/Drupal development to join our talented team of IT professionals working on cutting edge solutions to various Fortune 500 customers. The Sr. engineer will be responsible for understanding business requirements, working with a small but dynamic and highly productive team in building customized web interfaces as well as develop a web/mobile application complete with back end functionality. This position requires a fast moving, results oriented candidate with experience and skill in, among other things, understanding, solving, and developing for vastly different client problems/goals using a single set of underlying core technologies
- Serve as senior full stack engineer – developing responsive web/mobile applications – both front and back end functionality and architecture
- Launch and Develop advanced features, including intradepartmental privacy, live streaming, file-sharing, custom touring/events calendar, and custom email services.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, other developers and designers to produce high fidelity wireframes, designs/mock-ups/prototypes for review/iteration/approval.
- Contribute, evolve and maintain development standards and release notes
- Write technical user stories and convert user stories into elegant, performant and highly usable interfaces.
- Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy for stories and tasks and provide regular status updates
- Test deliverables against a user story’s acceptance tests.
- Create and contribute to updates towards technical documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills with the commitment and ability to perform quickly and effectively as member of a team, as well as work independently.
- Capable of effectively working and communicating with non-technical internal stakeholders and highly skilled technical development teams in an agile manner to dramatically iterate, develop and deliver in a short time.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy and quality in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong drive to continue improving skills and to stay on the cutting edge of web technology.
- Capable of learning new technologies and platforms quickly and able to apply them to solve complex problems.
- Ability to deliver solutions quickly from start to finish.
- Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated.
- Ability to write unit tests when implementing user stories and design and develop code for testability.
- Solid grounding with common design patterns and development best practices.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Minimum 5-7 years web development experience (experience in media/entertainment industry is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years in an agile environment (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Expert Experience in:
- React DOM, Redux, Jest
- React Native for both iOS and Android
- Developed back-end APIs/applications with Node/Express, RESTful, and/or GraphQL and webservices (JSON, REST, SOAP) an/or third party libraries
- Experience with Drupal 8 or Symfony, PHP, MySQL, Nginx/Apache, and Linux
- Experience with AWS/GCP
- Bonus Skills:
- Modern HTML5 and CSS Design Techniques – including responsive design and targeting different devices
- Authentication and authorization technologies ie SAML, OAuth, OpenID
- Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub)
- Experience working within an Agile team.
- Experience with a continuous integration environment.
- Test Driven Development and Data Driven Design in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent demonstrable experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com