Website JOB DESCRIPTION
- Serve as senior DevOps engineer for global/company-wide intranet
- Build scalable and automated cloud infrastructure with IAC (infrastructure as code) toolsets
- Build CI/CD pipelines with integrated testing suites within TeamCity and Jenkins
- Work closely with the development team to integrate with cloud services and ensure secure and scalable architecture
- Manage, maintain, and monitor HA infrastructure through NewRelic, Grafana and PRTG
- Administer and manage linux systems, container orchestrators, and underlying containerized apps
- Collaborate with other DevOps engineers, designers, engineers, architects
- Contribute, evolve, adhere to and maintain DevOps standards and technical documentation
- Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy and provide regular status updates
- Test deliverables against architecture requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to perform quickly and effectively as member of a team, as well as work independently.
- Capable of effectively working and communicating with non-technical internal stakeholders and highly skilled technical development teams in an agile manner to dramatically iterate develop and deliver in a short time.
- Ability to deliver solutions, multi-task, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy and quality in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong drives to continue improving skills and to stay on the cutting edge of web technology.
- Capable of learning new technologies and platforms quickly and able to apply them to solve complex problems.
- Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated.
- Ability to write unit tests when implementing user stories and design and develop code for testability.
- Solid grounding with common design patterns and development best practices.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent demonstrable experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org