Website JOB DESCRIPTION
What You’ll Do
You’ll work with customers to help install, implement and upgrade INSBU products, such as ACI, Tetration and CNAE. You will create the plans, coordinate resources and document the lessons learned from each deployment. From these learnings, you will communicate and drive improvements to the process and distribute improved artifacts to future projects.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work very closely with Technical Marketing and Engineering resources to drive the initial projects and then will work with Advanced Services and Technical Sales to drive consistent repeatable practices going forward. You will also work with the Customer Success Managers and Escalation Managers to coordinate with the Customer.
Who You Are
You are an experienced Project Manager that has an understanding of data center deployments with some background with monitoring and analytics projects. You can communicate complicated information effectively with customers and partners in ways that make it easy to understand for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Track record of success in project management.
- Exceptional communicator with superior interpersonal skills and comfortable with public speaking as necessary.
- A superb ability to effectively document and develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices.
- Extensive consulting experience, deep understanding of industry best practices and a consultative approach to deliver services.
- A passion for continued education in new technologies and functionality, as well as to be involved in projects that are highly technical in nature.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in project management.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with data center deployments or projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org