Website JOB DESCRIPTION
What You’ll Do
Senior Security and Compliance Program Manager will lead our Umbrella Li-SaaS effort (FedRAMP cloud security requirement for cloud products purchase and deployment). As a member of the Security Enablement team you will work closely with our global and diverse engineering, operations, SecOPS and product management to facilitate the implementation of a priority program for Cloud Security. You will be responsible for delivering status reports working with a resource who will assist with report data collection,
Who You Are
- You are hands-on and roll up your shirt-sleeves to do whatever is needed to ensure success. -You take responsibility and communicate responsibilities and scope clearly.
- You thrive in uncertainty and strive to create and manage order.
- You are detail-oriented but drive the bigger picture. You have program managed complex projects/efforts and feel comfortable overseeing many moving parts to ensure we meet deadlines.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and work effectively with engineering, senior managers and executives.
- You are organized, excellent at prioritizing work deliverables and have some technical knowledge of cloud products and agile environments.
- You understand security principles as they apply to product development and delivery.
- You have some knowledge of gov environments
- Program/project management in software development environments
- Strong facilitation skills (operational, progress and status meetings
- Significant experience in lean/agile methodologies
- A clear track record of making a difference in the projects you drive
- Accountable and responsible for programs and projects you drive
- Self-starting, self-motivated, focused, and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization
- Management Certification (such as PgMP, PMP, CompTIA Project+)
- Security Industry Certifications (such as Security +, CISSP, CEH, CISM, CISA, GCIH, CFCE, GFCA and/or GCFE). Security experience in lieu of certifications.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of products and tools (specifically Jira, Confluence) as well as MSOffice/Excel to support business requirements such as metrics and reporting.
- Experience with MS Office Products and Project methodologies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org