Website JOB DESCRIPTION
- Work in a fast-paced HR team environment, providing coordinator (temp) support to multiple HR team members across multiple business units within the company. Facilitate and help implement key HR initiatives, projects and programs.
- Greet incoming visitors, applicants, and employees, and serve as front line HR customer service support.
- Able to be flexible by working well in different work environments/cultures while following company’s protocol
- Assist/prepare new hire and termination paperwork
- Responsible for tracking and coordinating deliveries for our employee recognition program (anniversaries, birthday, etc.) for the respective business units
- Assist with weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports, specific to each business unit.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients in a timely fashion.
- Maintains confidential and sensitive information.
- Work on special as needed projects for the HR team/business units
- Duties and responsibilities subject to change and may include additional responsibilities based on business needs.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interface with staff at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully balance work priorities across multiple business units and the HR team.
- Highly adaptable to a fluid and changing work environment.
- Must have excellent follow through skills and the ability to anticipate and address business needs proactively.
- Basic understanding of labor laws and interest in keeping abreast of trends and updates in the HR industry.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Great team player and finds opportunities to help the team achieve goals and deliverables aligned with business priorities.
- HRIS experience, SAP and PeopleSoft a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Visio experience a plus.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
1 year of Human Resources experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com