Website JOB DESCRIPTION
Deliver full life-cycle intern recruiting services by identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring qualified candidates who meet current and future staffing requirements. Extends offers, sells the company Experience and Environment. Develops and incorporates repeatable recruiting and sourcing strategies to fill job openings for multiple functional teams in multi-locations.
This position will identify skills and competencies to fill assigned positions. Works on problems where analysis of situations, data or processes is required. Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- A proven successful track record in technical recruiting
- Solid project management skills with attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Strong organization skills, passion for recruitment
- Negotiating and communication skills (both written and oral) as well as an ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to travel
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
A minimum of 2 years in HR/recruiting with a preferred emphasis in technical staffing and university relations/recruiting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com