Website JOB DESCRIPTION
Serve as dedicated Staffing Coordinator for selected group of hiring managers and Recruiters
Support the Staffing function with recruiting process that includes:
- Scheduling interviews, reserving conference rooms, and preparing offer letter
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials
- Responsible for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in PeopleSoft and ATS
- Communicate professionally and effectively with all parties involved in the recruitment process
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Perform various administrative duties that support the recruitment function as business needs require
- Assist in ongoing process improvement initiatives for Staffing
- Responsible for the administration of employment processes in accordance with company hiring guidelines and policies.
- Provides support to the Staffing function in various, customer-serving aspects of employment from scheduling all phases of interviews through the offer process stage.
- Extensive interaction with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates/applicants.
- Performance Metrics
- Interviews scheduled.
- Recruiter satisfaction.
- Candidate satisfaction
- Data accuracy.
- Occasionally assist with events, planning and attending onsite and offsite events
- Extremely customer service oriented, organized, detailed, able to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines, have strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, be a self-starter, and able to assist where and when needed.
- Ability to work face to face with the public, should be proactive, creative and expert at providing directions and answering inquiries, as well as be able to work independently in a fast paced setting.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively in an environment where processes are being changed and improved for flawless execution.
- Experience working in an MS Windows environment required. Must have experience scheduling high volume interview requests.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com