Website JOB DESCRIPTION
The Contract Sourcer will deliver recruiting services by identifying, sourcing and screening qualified candidates who meet current and future staffing requirements. Sells the company experience and environment while developing and incorporating repeatable sourcing strategies to fill job openings for multiple functional teams in multiple-locations.
Technical sourcing for Software and Hardware in Engineering or IT. Will be responsible for Professional and University positions. Areas include Cloud, Networking software It is possible to focus on a single area or source for multiple domains.
This position will identify skills and competencies to fill assigned positions. Works on problems where analysis of situations, data or processes is required. Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- A minimum of 5+ years in recruiting with a preferred emphasis in technical staffing/sourcing
- One to two year’s experience in-house corporate, or agency onsite at corporate site is required
- A proven successful track record in technical recruiting/sourcing
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Strong organization skills, passion for recruitment
- Communication skills (both written and oral) as well as an ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use various Internet Sourcing tools to find qualified candidates: including LinkedIn/LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, Indeed.com, Google Search, Github, Face book, Twitter and others using Boolean search techniques
- Will have full understanding in Professional, University and Intern sourcing
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
A minimum of 5 years in HR/recruiting with a preferred emphasis in technical staffing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org